The SubSkills Online Training course is the best substitute training course which, professionally trains, certifies, and gets participants a job as a substitute teacher.
This is because the core of SubSkills online was developed by professional educators at Utah State University and has been constantly improved for over 20 years to give you a smooth training experience, the knowledge, and job offer to be a great substitute teacher.
The SubSkills Online Training course is the best online substitute training course available. The course contains engaging videos, downloads, examples, and teaching strategies for you to study and learn. The course can be accessed at any time and can be saved at any point for you to return to latter. The course has been designed to take half the time as other training course and should only take 8-10 hours to complete.
Completing the SubSkills Online Training course is guaranteed to get you a job as a substitute teacher. Plus it will train you to be confident and knowledgeable in the six core areas of substitute teaching.
- Step 1. Order and complete the SubSkills Online Training Course
- Step 2. Apply to be a substitute teacher in your local districts with the SubSkills Diploma issued for completing the SubSkills course and the SubAssessment.
- Step 3. Accept the job offered to you from one of your local districts and become an amazing substitute teacher.
The SubsSkills Online Training Course Includes:
- An 8-10 hour training course reviewing classroom management, teaching strategies, professionalism, special education legal issues. (Note: 8-10 hours is half the time of other substitute training courses.)
- The SubAssessment test with which you have up to four tries to get your best score.
- A SubDiploma, which is available after you complete the SubAssessment test. It is recommended that you achieve an 85% score, unless otherwise specified by your school district.
- Most importantly, A JOB as a substitute teacher! When you complete the course and achieve your SubDiploma, it is time to apply to be a substitute teacher at your local school districts.
- More about SubSkills