Date(s) - 07/06/2020 - 07/10/2020
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Attend the five-day, two hours per day conference if you want to get a national perspective on how to attract, train and retain substitute teachers. Plus, you will be grouped with other like-size districts and learn the STEDI Advantage. It is a great way to learn best practices from around the country.
- Recruit higher-quality substitute teachers
- Train substitutes so they are ready to teach on day one
- Entice “active” substitutes to work more days
- Increase your fill rates and fight the sub-shortage
- Reduce complaints to save time managing substitutes
- Lower the liability and exposure of your school district
- Lessen turnover with a more satisfied substitute pool
- Reduce unemployment claims due to lack of training
Bookings are closed for this event.